Brecht and Scott are back and slipping into your earbuds, at least for today.
After almost a year and a half after much prodding and some haranguing we published another show. This one’s a long one we had a lot to catch up on so if you don’t like long podcasts just EABOD (a whole bag) or whatever because we didn’t record this one for you.
With nothing to lose, nothing to gain and no agenda we catch up on the last year and half including:
- Each of our reasons for stopping the show
- Business updates
- Fun, fun funnels that work and some that didn’t
- How to think through and survive your worst case business scenario
Folks, we’re not sure where its going. We hope you enjoy it. If you do, you can let us know in the comments below or more importantly by giving us a 5 star review in iTunes.
Latest posts by Brecht Palombo (see all)
- 119 The Reunion Show - May 18, 2017
- Episode 118: Breaking Up is Hard to Do - January 15, 2016
- Buying and Selling a SaaS Business – Rob Walling’s Hittail Story - December 16, 2015