Brecht tell us how he is structuring the new candidate sales letter for Distressed Pro, and Scott gives an update on GuitarsZone.com. We cover finding your unique differentiators, rooting your product concept in deep, deep pain. We pull out the Half Baked Ideas bag and Scott talks through this first Rails app Wiki-o-meter.
- How to hire a contractor by Donn Felker
- BiNeural Beats at MyNoise.net
- 12-Step Foolproof Sales Letter Template
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015