Back after a week’s hiatus, Brecht and Scott review the missed episode from last week, celebrate an epic week with respect to reviews and beer donations, and discuss the value of owning your own mental frameworks and headspace. Perhaps a little abstract of a podcast, but a podcast nonetheless.
- AmazeLaw: CMS for small law firms
- Hitwake: Find and contact the right journalist for your industry
- PaperKarma: App to stop your junk mail
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015