Each day, everyday, we think up more things to do. Write a blog post, paint the house, clean the bathroom, re-work the sales page, change the colors, add more analytics… When does it stop?
It never stops.
You are a creator, a thinker, you can see a better way and you can make plans to get there.
But are they all important? What if you only had 3 hours a day to do everything you need to do to pay the bills?
In this episode, Brecht shares parts of his new workflow, and how he’s getting it done from a tin-can in Lord knows where, in about 3 hours a day. Also, updates on Brecht’s academy, and Scott’s work with Blackfin Media.
- Noah Kagan: What Babysitting Taught Me About Business
- Brecht’s new Kitchen: Camp Chef
- Cheap Wireless Data: Millenicom
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015