We’re always feeling like we need more time to get things done.
- If I only have another hour I’d get to the gym.
- If I had another 10 minutes I’d get to inbox zero.
- If I had another day I could catch up to my to do list.
It’s not an issue of time, it’s priorities.
This week after Scott updates us all on the chaos of being over committed, Brecht maps out a couple ways in which he has become more productive with way less time.
- Notes from Harry Hollander’s talk at Micronconf 2014
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015