Disney knows how to make money, and Brecht breaks down some learnings from his family’s trip to Disney. Even if you don’t like Disney, or adults acting like fairytale princesses, or extreme excess, or people opting to drive themselves around on motorized scooters while consuming mass quantities of sugar, there are some gems to be extracted from Brecht’s magical trials.
- Brennan Dunn’s podcast on getting your first big project
- Work the system: Book about systematizing your business
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015