Then they have a few more.
Brecht launches RealtyMotor and finds out his sign-up form is broken. No worries, he kills it with live chat and a countdown timer reigniting the bootstrapping flame in the process.
Scott finds out that outsourcing is a pretty damn good thing for an internet business. He also learns that his MBA is crucial for making spreadsheets.
- Rob Wallings – Launch. A startup documentary
- Buying and Selling an online business with Justin Gilchrist
- Perry Marshall 80/20 – The Definitive Guide To Working Less And Making More
- ClickDesk – Live chat software for your website
Latest posts by Brecht Palombo (see all)
- 119 The Reunion Show - May 18, 2017
- Episode 118: Breaking Up is Hard to Do - January 15, 2016
- Buying and Selling a SaaS Business – Rob Walling’s Hittail Story - December 16, 2015