After 4 weeks of radio silence, Brecht and Scott are back on the mic to talk about setting goals for 2015. Brecht has just been through a goal setting training session with his real estate audience and shares the elements of that process. And Scott and Brecht talk through some of their individual goals for 2015, with a little of Scott getting the business end of Brecht’s attention with regard to his own goal setting.
- git-sweep: clean up your dead git branches safely and with ease: https://github.com/arc90/git-sweep
- Slack: better IM and event logging: https://slack.com/
- Reserved Instances: Save yo money, yo!!: http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/purchasing-options/reserved-instances/
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015