Brecht and Scott return from a hiatus after doing stuff that keeps them busy (no, seriously).
Brecht keeps moving around the country in his trailer (sorry, Airstream) while balancing two online businesses and Scott is multi-managing everything within his online media firm to keep production and quality at optimal levels.
They also philosophize on the point of their podcast, why they do it, who they do it for, and what they get from it. It’s enlightening.
After reflection Brecht comes to the realization that, “Ultimately it all comes back to Star Wars.”
- The E-Myth Revisited
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
- Work The System
- Entreporn, The Fallacy That Wastes Your Life
- Morning Script
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015