So there’s services where you trade time for money. And then there’s products, where you build once (sort of) and get paid over and over again. But there’s another way… and it might just fit the bill for all you people (looking at you Scott) who don’t have a pure product idea and are trying to move in that direction.
In this Business Time interview, Brian Casel shares a couple excellent tips on how he created a successful productized service offering, successful enough that he was able to stop all of his client work and focus full-time on the company that embodies his productized service. You’ll learn things like:
- What to look for in the work you already do to find a productizable service
- How to turn your service into a repeatble and measurably improvable process
- And much more…
And if you are looking for more, Brian has put together an in-depth course, Productize, that will help you get there.
Thanks for coming on the show Brian!
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015