Call it growth hacking, customer acquisition strategies, or just plain good marketing, Ruben Gamez give us the goods on how he grew Bidsketch from a side project to over 1,500 paying customers. Brecht talks with Ruben about the different techniques he used at different stages of his business, how the strategies evolved, and how he prioritizes the tactics he chooses. If you want to hear how a super analytical, freakishly deliberate, and successful bootstrapper does it, listen to this.
Some of the topics covered are:
- How to grow an awesome advisor team
- How to choose the best next action to take
- How to learn from your past customer acquisition experiments
- Adding a multiplier to your growth tactics
- Making deliberate big bets
- Rethinking the value of asking for the credit card upfront
- How to look at your churn in a effective way
There is a ton of great value in this interview. Please send Ruben a thank you on Twitter at @Earthlingworks.
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015