Your mom always told you to take small bites. “You’re gonna choke, you’re making a mess, it’s impolite…” But you, you insolent little kid, you still shoved your mouth so full of the delicious spaghetti carbonara that you could barely chew without spewing pasta all over the table. “Ha ha”, you thought, “I can do whatever I want, what does mom know anyway…”
Then it happened.
You looked at mom, scared, you can’t breathe, it’s too much, help!
In this episode, we talk through the desired to create mega releases of your software, the downsides of this approach, and ways you can recognize the slippery slope of taking on too much at a time.
- High Intensity Interval Training
- Argus personal tracking app
- Heart Rate monitoring app
- Sleep Time sleep monitoring app
Latest posts by Scott Yewell (see all)
- Episode 117: Why Are You Setting Goals - December 18, 2015
- Episode 116: ‘Tis the Season – To Dump Clients & Remove You From My List - December 11, 2015
- Episode 113: $180k in Leads, EOY Planning, and Automating Your Client Updates - November 20, 2015